Twin Tuesday is here again! Isn't it great?
The kids turned six over the summer and are in the full-swing of first grade now. Which reminds me....I owe you a birthday post and a first day of school post. Since this is how my kids will have a record of their past, I don't want to forget these important ones. Did you know that I print out a book each year from the blog? It's my version of their memory books, that they will have to keep (or burn) when they are all grown up. But I digress...
- He's playing soccer and coach pitch baseball this fall--and doing great at both! We are so proud of him and how hard he tries at both sports. He is not ready yet to choose one over the other, so we are hanging in there for both.
- He's doing great in school and seems to enjoy it a lot. Reading seems to be his strong area right now.
- He is never, ever still. This kid will run, run, run all the time. They both come home from school and immediately go outside to play and ride bikes.
- Oh, this girl is a hoot! Every day I find a selfie or a video on my phone that she's made. She is telling jokes or giggling all the time. It's funny that she's so happy because she was such a cranky toddler. (shhh!)
- This one totally goes to school for the social life. She doesn't tell us much about her day, usually. We have to find out from her teacher that she had to move seats for talking in class! She loves her friends so much, and wants to be friends with everyone.
- She is back in gymnastics and still loving it. Again, maybe for the social activity. But she is making great progress, too.
This is my favorite photo of them from our beach vacay this summer. Also, another post I need to do.